St Ignatius College is committed to the health and safety of the students, staff, and families we serve. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and guidance from the Ministry of Health and the Zambia National Public Health Initiative, we have begun virtual learning and teleworking.
We understand that during these days and times your family and loved ones are your priority and the academic life of your child may not be your first thought. Please note we stand with you during this time of stress and uncertainty, and we are committed to continuing providing assistance to our learners with our educators working from home.
What does that mean for you as a student/parent?
- You can contact your subject teacher at any time to ask for information or if you have any concerns about the subject your child is taking.
- Create your child’s email address and be able to access materials regularly.
- You can meet virtually with your subject teacher and schedule classes.
- Your email or phone call will be responded to within one business day.
- Your school fees payments can be done online.
We want to thank you in advance for putting your trust in St Ignatius College. Please call or email the school or me if I can be of further assistance.
Please periodically check the College’s web page for updates; plans may adjust as the situation evolves. ”
Please stay safe!
Fr. Kelly Michelo, SJ